Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2018

I heard you got a new girl friend

Men cards are something I never seem to have enough of, are you the same?  Aren't they just so darn difficult to make for?  The new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' this week made me determined to chip in.  I like this one as it's great for men with no hobbies although it would have to be someone you liked quite a bit to use all those superlatives!

Those background stamps are one of my favourite ever stamp sets (Extreme Elements from SU).  I keep looking at the splat dies that are now appearing.....so far I have managed to stop myself and stick with the stamps ;-)


As ever, I'd love to play along in a few challenges:

Addicted to Stamps 276 - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Guyz 186 - January Blues TOP 3!
Creative Moments 135 - Anything Goes
Shopping our Stash - Birthday!

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

9 comments:

Chris said...

Love this Abi! Fabulous background and a what a sentiment! Great to have yolu play along at Creative Moments!
Chris
x

Viv said...

terrific background Abi - I love splats! Most of them though are of my own making (not planned).......
Great card.

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is awesome! Thank you for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

I like it over at Cardz 4 Guyz too! Thank you for joining us! Cyndi, DT

Marilyn said...

Great background and I really like the sentiment... perfect!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT

patty said...

Fabulous background and a great sentiment, love it, thank you for your part in this challenge and good luck, best wishes for you, patty (DT-member creative moments)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE those stamps Abi! It just goes to show when you choose timeless designs, they never go out of fashion!! LOVE that brilliant sentiment panel. It's utterly fab! Love the colour combo too, awesome masculine creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...