Pages

Saturday 27 January 2018

Let's Dance

I don't do Valentine's.  So to accommodate me, our challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week has an extended theme!  We want to see Valentine's or Love themed creations.  Okay, so it's not all for my benefit.  There might be some single folk playing along or just unromantic souls like me!

There's just a little bit of stamping on the vellum here, I cased this from the Sizzix blog.  There was a gorgeous sky blue & yellow version on there & if I could find it again, i'd link.  It was pretty.


Playing along with some lovely challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - V for Vellum
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (optional - Something New.  All old for me i'm afraid but I made it with my new Big Shot!)
Southern Girls - Circle Embellishments TOP 3!


Hope you have a great weekend, nothing special in store for me.  I've a lasagne to make as well as a cake to bake.  After that, i'm in my craft room ;-)

The Genius (Occasionally!) xx

8 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card.

And you've blogged, and I'm managing to comment. Go us!!

xx

Marilyn said...

This is pretty and I love how it looks with the vellum.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 401 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme of Using Something New and the sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Smashing card Abi. I don’t do Valentine either. But the one plus side is that we get to use lovely vibrant colours. Judy x

Beth said...

Clever use of a circle! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, my hubby is SO anti-Valentine's, he wrote me a song about it! Hehehe. You gotta laugh or you'd cry! But I think the little expressions of love the whole year through, mean much more than a token gesture on Valentine's Day, so I don't complain (much). Love your card hun, the frame is gorgeous and the vellum is fab. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Jules said...

Hi Abi

Trying hard to catch up on all my commenting by doing a little each day before my day starts proper. It is taking a bit of doing but I am determined to get there.

I hope all is well with you.

Your romantic card is lovely, great use of that gorgeous background die.

Love Jules xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...